Reducing corrosion factor, significant reduction of maintenance cost & significant expanded lifespan.
No special tooling / equipment / electricity needed.
Invisible and tamper proof connecting mechanisms.
Cost effective transport, installation & storage.
Unique Patented Palisade Fence Patent No • ZAP/2006/01258
The Spear-patent is welding-free, eliminates hollow components, decreases corrosion factor, decreases maintenance costs, increases life span / durability of fence. The Spear-product can follow the contours of sloping surfaces.
Flexibility in materials and dimensions for fence components: thickness/width/profile can be adapted according to the needs of the client. We are capable of supplying the product in any height (up to 3 meters). Panel lengths may vary from 2m to 3m, depending on the customer’s needs.
Spear Product Range
100% D.I.Y – This is how Spear Fencing is changing the world… One fence at a time!
- No welding: Reducing corrosion factor and thus maintenance costs
- Installation Benefits: Speed, simplicity and cost effective.
- 100% DIY: No special tooling / equipment / electricity needed.
- Cost effective transport &storage: All components are transported in bundle form and requires minimum storage
- Design flexibility: Offering a wider choice according to the client’s needs
- Aesthetic appearance: No visible and unsightly attachment mechanisms / connectors
- Structural strength: Equals that of conventional welded palisade products
- Expanded market exposure: Spear‘s 100% DIY characteristics make it most suitable for distribution via the home DIY market
- Environment friendly: Adjustable to environmental slopes and contours. Minimum or no earth works/ excavation necessary. “Stepping”- method of installation can be eliminated
- Invisible and tamper proof connecting mechanisms
- Hollow components
- Price competitiveness and lasting durability
Spear has in a relative short period of time successfully completed numerous prestigious projects countrywide and internationally:
Our footprint has been established in all 9 provinces in SA: from Cape Town, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, Port Elizabeth, East Londen, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Nelspruit, Hoedspruit, Jane Furse, Thohoyandou, Middelburg, Lydenburg, Rustenburg, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Sasolburg, Vanderbijlpark, Welkom, Bloemfontein.
Mozambiek (Tete), Swaziland, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Australië, Papua New Guinea, The Netherlands.
We proudly associate ourselves with: