The Spear-patent is welding-free, eliminates hollow components, decreases corrosion factor, decreases maintenance costs, increases life span / durability of fence.
The Spear-product can follow the contours of sloping surfaces. Link na sloping
Speed, simplicity and cost-effectiveness of installations: 100% D.I.Y. No special tooling/ equipment/ electricity is needed. The parts fit together and cannot be dissembled or taken apart.
- No welding: Reducing corrosion factor and thus maintenance costs
- Installation Benefits: Speed, simplicity and cost effective.
- 100% DIY: No special tooling / equipment / electricity needed.
- Cost effective transport &storage: All components are transported in bundle form and requires minimum storage
- Design flexibility: Offering a wider choice according to the client’s needs
- Aesthetic appearance: No visible and unsightly attachment mechanisms / connectors
- Structural strength: Equals that of conventional welded palisade products
- Expanded market exposure: Spear‘s 100% DIY characteristics make it most suitable for distribution via the home DIY market
- Environment friendly: Adjustable to environmental slopes and contours. Minimum or no earth works/ excavation necessary. “Stepping”- method of installation can be eliminated
- Invisible and tamper proof connecting mechanisms
- Hollow components
- Price competitiveness and lasting durability
Custom sizes can be manufactured according to the clients needs. Below are the minimum and maximum sizes.
Standard recommended width per panel is 2m. This ensures every panel is stable.
Single Spear >> from 55mm – 2.1m
Picket Spear >> from 1m – 2.4m
Double Spear >> from 1.8m – 3m
All components are manufactured of corrosion resistant materials.
The Spear Palisade can be manufactured using the following steel/metal:
- Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel
- Galvanized Steel
STAINLESS STEEL GRADES
- 3 CR 12 TG (most commonly used)
- 441, 444, 304, 316
- Product includes Etch Primer
- Zinc Plated
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing
View the installation guide >> Click here