The high strength welded mesh panels are manufactured with narrow apertures secured to the posts by our unique interlocking fixing system, designed to create a seamless join along the entire length of the post for maximum strength and rigidity.
Speed, simplicity and cost-effectiveness of installations: 100% D.I.Y. No special tooling/ equipment/ electricity is needed. The parts fit together and cannot be dissembled or taken apart.
- No welding: Reducing corrosion factor and thus maintenance costs
- Installation Benefits: Speed, simplicity and cost effective.
- 100% DIY: No special tooling / equipment / electricity needed.
- Cost effective transport &storage: All components are transported in bundle form and requires minimum storage
- Design flexibility: Offering a wider choice according to the client’s needs
- Aesthetic appearance: No visible and unsightly attachment mechanisms / connectors
- Structural strength: Equals that of conventional welded palisade products
- Expanded market exposure: Spear‘s 100% DIY characteristics make it most suitable for distribution via the home DIY market
- Environment friendly: Adjustable to environmental slopes and contours. Minimum or no earth works/ excavation necessary. “Stepping”- method of installation can be eliminated
- Invisible and tamper proof connecting mechanisms
- Hollow components
- Price competitiveness and lasting durability
Custom sizes can be manufactured according to the clients needs. Below are the minimum and maximum sizes.
Standard recommended width per panel is 2m. This ensures every panel is stable.
Any size can be manufactured.
All components are manufactured of corrosion resistant materials.
The Spear Palisade can be manufactured using the following steel/metal:
- Mild Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Product includes Etch Primer
- Zinc Plated
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing